• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~~Goofyposter conquers the MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!~~~

Wouldn't you just know it! What luck! Ran into GP today at the MK!!!!

fcf41821.jpg

I know that Donald F. Duck was VERY glad to see his BUD!!!

fcf419de.jpg

GP loves to people watch on Main Street....

fcf423ab.jpg

BUD! Is that a Casey's??? YUM!

fcf426ef.jpg

You sure you want to head to AdventureLand??? It's dangerous here, what with Pirates and Tikis....

fcf426cf.jpg

YO HO BUD! You need to be careful around those pirates.....

fcf422ea.jpg

See what I mean??? WATCH THE HOOK!!!!

fcf42230.jpg

I would stay far away from any Tikis today..... Remember last night? Or do y'all need to see the pics........

fcf4241f.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Dole Whip!

fcf41cd1.jpg

Remember to keep your eyes open for the Splash Mountain picture next time, Bud...

fcf420df.jpg

Mickey bar!!!

fcf42070.jpg

YUMMY EMU LEG!!!

fcf41620.jpg

Gotta get a shot of Cinderella Castle...........

fcf41fa9.jpg

I think you need the kiddy ears, Bud.......

fcf4232c.jpg

You applying to be the 1000th Happy Haunt, Bud???

fcf41c6a.jpg

"There's a great, big, beautiful Tom Morrow...." and maybe that's when it will be open.............

fcf42291.jpg

Well, Bud, we enjoyed WDW with you!!! You might say that we couldn't a done it without you......... Just remember, if you need me, "Give a Little Whistle...."

fcf42150.jpg

Take care, my special Bud!! Have a safe trip home and we will see you on the 20th!!!

These pictures are way too cool! :teeth:

I LOVE the ones with Goofy and the other characters!
icon14.gif

A lot of work obviously went into these pictures, and they were much enjoyed. Thanks! :)

JTB thanks for sharing your's and GP fun fill week.

Wow, this entire "series" was great!! Thanks for putting it together JTB, and whoever else helped!! :)

I really enjoyed seeing Goofyposter during his trip to WDW...somehow though, I've always imagined him to be a little taller.....hmmm..... ;) :teeth:

Another fantastic job JTB.

I'm with everyone else, somehow, I imagined the Goofy one to be, oh I don't know, a little TALLER.

Looks like you all (excuse me, y'all) are having a great time!

Man that hotdog looks good and I don't even like relish!

Goofy gets around doesn't he! I hope he showed you his own personal tour of the MK, JTB.:)

JTB, these posts have been absolutely wonderful!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to not only take the pics, but post them while you're still down there.

I LOVE these pics!!!

I hope GP doesn't gain mcuh weight on this trip. He seems to be eating a lot!:p

Beautifully done, JTB;) . You're one of the true artists of the CB:) :) :) :) ...........

I just love your pics JTB. Thanks for sharing your trip!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I have learned one thing from these posts of yours, JTB - I wanna go on vacation with you and GP!!!!!:bounce:
Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter