Goofy’s Kitchen or Donald’s Seaside breakfast?

tykayausjake

Mouseketeer
Help me decide please!! We have been to Goofy’s 3 times now and always had a great time but it’s been about 4 years since our last trip. I keep hearing that GK has gone downhill a bit so we’re thinking about giving Donald’s a try this time. How do the two compare? How is the food at Donald’s? Would you recommend one over the other? TIA

We recently did both on the same trip. We did goofys for dinner and Donald’s for breakfast. We enjoyed both, but really had an amazing time at donalds.

At donalds they have hot breakfast food, some pastries. I had a plate with a Mickey waffle, Mickey pancake with whipped topping. So good. There is also this Mexican egg tortilla bake thing- not sure the name, but its my favorite. We went last year too when it was mickeys breakfast and the food was the same. Also what makes donalds special IMO is it is the only place in the whole resort that has stitch. Unless you have the Disney credit card and get lucky with him at the chase meet and greet. We do donalds for that reason alone. Daisy, Minnie and Donald were also there.

Goofys kitchen for dinner had Mickey at the front and goofy, Pluto, chip and dale and Minnie.

Yes! Love the Chilaquiles!

We haven't been since it switched to Donald's from Mickey's but my understanding is basically everything else is the same and we have always really liked that character breakfast. Great character interaction (and Stitch! who is always super fun) and food is a notch better than Goofy's though still not spectacular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter