• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Goody bags!

ElleBelle88

Mouseketeer
Hope this is an okay place to post...

Heading to WDW and on our first ever DC and I am sooo excited!! It is a group of 8 of us going and it is for my mum's 50th birthday. In order to spread the Disney excitement, I'm planning on making some I suppose party type bags filled with essentials for Disney travellers. Do people have any ideas in terms of the contents please? I have until April to complete and all party members are adults apart from my niece who will be 2- the group range from frequent Disney-goers to first-timers. Thanks in advance! Any ideas welcomed!

I'd go to Primark as they have loads of Disney stuff. Last year about this time I got some sequinned Mickey Ears that were way cheaper than you would pay at Disney.

Hand sanitiser - I am obsessed with it in the parks!!!!! And cheap ponchos so you dont get caught out like me and have to buy one for $10 inthe park which rips the second time you wear it!!!

An itinerary with things you have booked, such as restaurants and fast passes.

Name badges for you all, or matching t-shirts. Sun tan cream! It depends how big the bag is and how much you want to spend?

Disney socks, pen for autographs (yes even adults like meeting their favourite)

These are all excellent suggestions, thank you! I'm probably thinking around £10 per person- just a nice gesture to get people excited really. I'm now very excited about laminating the itinerary!
Also, I was thinking of including a pirate accessory per person in case we have a pirate night on board our four night Bahamian cruise on the Wonder. Will there be one on our sailing? Do you know if we'll find out only when we board?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter