Goodbye Beloved Disney

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. May your next journey be peaceful and easy. It's always good to know there are Disney angels watching over the rest of us!!!
Prayers for you and your family.

I am so glad you were able to experience the magic on you last Disney trip. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

:littleangel::wizard:May God bless all you wonderful people for your thoughts and prayers. I never knew so many strangers could become friends. THANK-YOU ALL

I am so happy for you that you were able to spend such a wonderful trip with your loved ones. I'm sure that everyone in your family enjoyed such a special time. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you George for taking the time to remind us of what is important. I am praying for a peaceful and pain free journey for you. I am so happy you were able to have such an awesome trip with those who love you most in a place you love the most. :hug:

God bless you!

Sending you a :hug: I can't imagine that Walt would do any less in Heaven than he did on Earth. And I'm sure you'll have plenty of points so you'll have Disney with you always.
Nancy

It may be good bye to Disney,but not to us here. To us it is... See you later, and that we will George... That will be one DIS meet we'll all arrive at eventually :grouphug: Until then, be sure you invite Walt to our meet!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thank you george for sharing your very personal story. I for one am someone that lives and breathes Disney magic and just feel so thankful to be able to go when I can.. This board can sometimes be so discouraging.. Your story shows that we just all just take a look at how lucky we are to be able to go and stop complaining about the small stuff.. last year I had a celebration trip that was everything I could have asked for and more.. I was SO thankful to be there.. You wont see me complaining.. I know what its like to have health issues and how it puts things into perspective.. Good Luck George..

God bless you, George, and thank you for sharing :) This is a special place

You and your family are in my prayers

I am so glad you had such a wonderful trip to the happiest place on Earth!

reading your post. You sharing your personal experience was precious.

Our prayers are with you, as well.

I also cried .... :sad2:

What a wonderful and thoughtful gift Disney gave to you and your family on your recent trip to make it the most magical vacation you could have imagined.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. May your journey be painless and beautiful. As others have said, say hi to Walt for all of us and thank him for letting us share his dream. And thank you for sharing your experience with us. Godspeed.

George,
May your best days still be ahead. Thank you for sharing. And I will wake tomorrow knowing I have alot to be thankful for:wizard: And I have George to thank for reminding me.
God Bless You.

Thank you for your amazing story. I'm so thrilled your trip was fantastic. I hope your next journey is easy and just as full of wonder and delight for you.

George,
Thank-you for sharing your story. It is the little things that are remembered. Before my Mom passed, we took one last vacation as a family (all 32 of us). We shared with the cruise line (not Disney) that this was her last trip -- no special treatment was given -- and it would have been easy for them to do.

I'm thrilled to hear Disney gave you the VIP treatment. God bless you & your family. May He keep all of your close as you embark on your next journey.

Prayers....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter