Good Travel Insurance Deal

Joanne UK

<font color=red>My favourite is Big Thunder Mounta
Egg are currently doing a rolling 12 months travel insurance offer of £15.00 per family for European travel. We usually pay about £21 per trip so I thought this sounded like a pretty good deal.

Joanne

For anyone with health problems Bradford and Bingley do good family rates for a years European and worldwide travel. The normal insurance companies when you read the small print don't cover existing health problems to any real extent ( eg if someone with a previous history of heart problems has a heart attack while abroad because you haven't declared it) When this was pointed out to us we asked a travel agent about the cover that their insurers offered and how much extra would it be if we declared the medical problems - £5000 for me, and £2000 for my husband. ( Don't think they wanted anything to do with us:rotfl2:
We were then told about B&B by the British Heart Foundation and sure enough following a medical check ( all done over the telephone ) we were insured.:sunny:

That's what's so good about these boards.....people coming up with little gems of info:sunny:

That does sound like a good deal Joanne! Thank you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter