Good seats for Ka

MrsPete

DIS Veteran
We plan to see Ka in Vegas. I want to have good seats, but I hope not to spend a fortune. Any advice? How far away is too far?

We plan to see Ka in Vegas. I want to have good seats, but I hope not to spend a fortune. Any advice? How far away is too far?
Their top ticket price is $150 + 10% Live Entertainment Tax per person. The KA showroom is huge; it seats over 2,000 people. There are other price points. I've only seen it once and our seats were in the fifth row and it was fabulous . . . but I would pay for a lower price point to see it again!

We saw Ka from the center of the 8th row and I would def pay the higher price to have those seats. Ka has a story to it; seeing the performers faces was important. IMO.

Their top ticket price is $150 + 10% Live Entertainment Tax per person. The KA showroom is huge; it seats over 2,000 people. There are other price points. I've only seen it once and our seats were in the fifth row and it was fabulous . . . but I would pay for a lower price point to see it again!
But seeing it FOR THE FIRST TIME, do you think the cheaper seats be acceptable?

We saw Ka from the center of the 8th row and I would def pay the higher price to have those seats. Ka has a story to it; seeing the performers faces was important. IMO.
Need to see faces -- that's the kind of detail I was hoping to learn.

Any other thoughts, anyone? Thanks!

We sat in the 2nd row from the back. We thought the seats were fine. Honestly, every seat in Cirque theaters are usually pretty good, avoid the obstructed view though, no sense paying that much money then not being able to see. My favorite place to sit is in the first row behind the middle aisle.

But seeing it FOR THE FIRST TIME, do you think the cheaper seats be acceptable?
Yes; you can take in the entire show if you are farther from the stage. You focus on whats in front of you if you are close. I would get a 2nd or 3rd tier ticket; not as much $$ as the top price but still not way in the back.

I think that seeing the show FOR THE FIRST TIME it's important to be up close. At least in the first 6 to 6 rows. You get a noce overview seeing it from further back, but you miss many of the details of the story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter