Good restaurants that usually have on the day availability?

Hey guys!

We are staying at AKL for 14 nights from 22nd Septmber, it's our 3rd visit to WDW. We are very excited!

My question is are there any restaurants you have really enjoyed that often have on the day availability? While we enjoy some structure, we don't like to book up all our meals so that we still have a little freedom (we're two adults).

We are on the Disney Dining Plan and have made a few ADRs so far - California Grill, BOG, Ohana, Boathouse, Spice Road Table, Rose & Crown and Toledo. We're thinking of possibly booking Boma and Via Napoli when we're there.

Any suggestions or recommendations? Thank you! 😃
The best last-minute meal we had at WDW was at Blue Zoo.

I booked Via Napoli, Tusker House and Whispering Canyon (3 times) day of or day before - no issues! Whispering Canyon was obviously our fav, but it was also at our hotel so it was easy access!

I think it depends on several things.
Are you trying to eat at the super popular restaurants? Could be challenging, but not impossible.
Are you trying to eat at popular times or off times? Off times often have many more options available.
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter