Good Restaurants and Bars near Disneyland

WaltsMartini

Mouseketeer
Hi all -

Looking for fun/neat bars and restaurants near Disneyland, and they don’t necessarily have to be kid friendly. I of course know about Trader Sam’s but we’re looking for your recommendations in Downtown Disney, Gardenwalk, and further afield.

We are usually WDW people, but next year we are heading out to Anaheim to visit my brother in LA. We’ll be staying in an Air BnB, likely in the Hermosa Village area, with my parents and likely my brother will come stay as well. We will be hitting the parks 3 days but my parents and brother will probably only do one day, so they need stuff to do!

We like Uva Bar in Downtown Disney. You can sit outside and people watch. Also outside dining at Tortilla Joes and Naples. Weather may be hot, so a late dinner sitting outside makes the experience more memorable.

Very hard to get a reservation but Strong Water is the really cool pirate restaurant. Nice cheap place with good atmosphere for a relaxed evening is Golden Road Brewery.

I was thinking Ruth's Chris or Morton's on Harbor. Here's the Ruth's Chris bar area.

o.jpg

We always enjoy Fire and Ice in the Garden Walk. They do a brunch on weekends that is a good midday meal.

For Downtown Disney Ballast Point is our favorite. Outside Disney in Anaheim, Golden Road or Brewery X are fun and relaxing and the Anaheim Packing House (food hall) has some great bars and food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter