• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good rate?

kkaisu

Mouseketeer
Not sure what a good rate is considered?
I was quoted 1958.50 for 5 nights HRH club level 2 adults , 13 and 11 year old kids. Stay and play passes, one day wet and wild for all and one movie at Cineplex(?) for all. June 9-14.

The garden room was only 200 cheaper for the week and figuring in free brkfast, pop anytime, snacks and beer in the evening I think the extra 200 is worth it for all 4 of us.

Is this a "good" price? Or is there places I could get a discount - I already know about the Loews card.

Thanks

Let's break it down.
Individually these are the prices.

5 nights @$167 (APH rates) = $835
4 annual passes @ $99 each = $396
4 wet & wild tickets @ $30 = $120
4 movie tickets @10 = $40

Total = $1391

I would stay that you are not getting a very good deal!!!!!!! In fact, you are getting ripped off. You'd have to drink a lot of beer and pop for $609.

this quote is from Universal's Vacation package site - so I am not surprised that is is high. Is APH annual pass holder? So I all I would have to do is buy annual passes then make my hotel reservation to get APH discount?

APH is annual pass holder. You don't have to buy it before you book but you should buy it before you check in. You can book your hotel on the www.loewshotels.com website and use APH as the code. You can buy your passes online at www.uescape.com. The power pass is good enough to give you your annual pass discount at the hotel but won't give you discounts on food. There are black-out dates with this pass but not until the end of June so you would be fine.

I would book the hotel ASAP as the APH rates run out quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter