• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good news for COP and Timekeeper fans

DSNY FN

<font color=darkcoral>DVC is the place for me<br><
Just read on wdwig that while Alien Encounter is closed for reconstruction they will have both COP and Timkeeper open all the time not just seasonally. Alien Encounter is being replaced by Stitch's Great Escape and is scheduled to open in fall 2004.

Can't wait ......Thanks for the info.

I have not seen either in almost 15 years and DH has never seen them.

Looks like we might see each other...Wear your Lime Green ribbons.::yes::

Sounds good hope to see you there someplace

Our first day at the parks is the 6th at MK then we will be there till the 20th doing it all...

Hope we cross paths...I have lime green ribbon on everything already.

We will be on a boat tour on the 6th and the 5th we are at the beach we are back at Disney on the 7th our first day is the Animal Kingdom.

I went on Alien Encounter a couple of weeks ago, not realizing that it was closing. I was never a fan of AE but thought that I'd go on it since I hadn't been on it in a while. I'm kind of glad that I did, now that it's closed but I hope they tone down Stitch's Great Escape.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter