• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Morning Fantasyland Breakfast

littlelizzie

Mouseketeer
Hi, was reading on the SL review and it mentions Good Morning Fantasyland breakfast option does anyone know if this still exists? as I haven't heard anyone menton it for a while?
Thanks

yeah, it still exists - you just ask about it at checkin and can book it then

hope that helps

have a great time at dlp

thanks
rachel

Yes it can.

Be aware though, the GMF breakfast is subject to availability, so its not guaranteed that there will be slots available for your preferred mornings. When you ask at check-in at your hotel, the CM will tell you which mornings of your stay GMF is available to you.

can i ask what it is please? and what is a cm? I'm a first timer!! oh and also EMH?

can i ask what it is please? and what is a cm? I'm a first timer!!

it is breakfast in the disneyland park. it is the same continental breakfast as in the hotel. i think it is usually in the chalet au marionette (cannot spell that!!) in fantasyland. beware though if you ask about it over the phone they end up telling you they dont do it anymore but they do. im not sure what that is about :confused3

oh and cm is cast member, a disney employee

If you are able to get Good Morning Fantasyland breakfast in the park, the CM at your hotel will tell you which restaurant it will be held in. It is usually in Fantasyland (either the Bella Notte or Pinocchio one - Chalet au Marionette). However, last month we had GMF breakfast in the Plaza Gardens, which was a much more civilised affair altogether :) .

We were offered it when we checked in on Saturday without having to ask - we could have had it on Sunday or Monday morning - I originally said yes to Sunday but realised we had the Steakhouse booked for lunch so went and changed the GMF breakfast to Monday without any problems - it was held in Plaza Gardens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter