GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhlenberg

DIS Veteran
Well...it's cold here too...and I'm in the house most of the time. Brrr. I had to get gas last night...I put 17 gal in a 16 gal. tank.:scared1: And DD is in Rochester, NY...TWC said they had 5" of snow in an hour! She said Monday night there was 12" on the ground. I guess that's what happens when it's too warm for the lakes to freeze/get cold. At least they take care of the roads. If that happened here...we'd be shut down!

Good Morning!! Welcome to SNARKY Tuesday! :surfweb: My DH can never figure out why I wake up at 5:30 every morning. Can you say QUIET HOUSE? :tiptoe: I am ready and willing for the NEW audience Challenge! has Ty been here yet?
Good morning. I was up even earlier...3:30am!!! Now I feel like I need a nap.

Morning....what a bunch of night owls!

Nancy, I'm so glad your daughters are OK. How frightening! I just had my first one get his license, so....well, you know.

And I think we should all stay away from Shugardrawers' cookies....if she baked as well as she was typing...:scared1: Now as foar the wine....:thumbsup2

Lynn...don't you hate that feeling! It messes up my whole day when I get up that early...You better stop by Thotfulspot's and get some REAL coffee!!:surfweb:

Lynn...don't you hate that feeling! It messes up my whole day when I get up that early...You better stop by Thotfulspot's and get some REAL coffee!!:surfweb:
Either Thotfulspot's coffee or Shugardrawer's cookies, although I never DID find out if they really existed.:confused3 ;)

Either Thotfulspot's coffee or Shugardrawer's cookies, although I never DID find out if they really existed.:confused3 ;)

No, I'm not sure either....but if they did, not sure I'd eat them! Just go straight to the three buck chuck.

Awe, I'm going to miss snarky tuesday...
Everyone be extra funny for me to laugh when I come home from work. I'm going to need a wake me up. Training = Reading Paragraphs Outloud, takes everything I got not to fall asleep. :)

Hey Shugardrawers! Can you share what you were drinking! :rotfl2: I could definitely use a few. Actually I think DH could too. I just received the oddest phone call from him. Disney related :confused3 Very strange.

Awe, I'm going to miss snarky tuesday...
Everyone be extra funny for me to laugh when I come home from work. I'm going to need a wake me up. Training = Reading Paragraphs Outloud, takes everything I got not to fall asleep. :)

Have fun reading those paragraphs. I don't know how you do it with a straight face. I would laugh my rear off the entire day. :rotfl2: Kudos to you, for getting through it! :thumbsup2

Good Luck with the new job! pixiedust:

Hey Shugardrawers! Can you share what you were drinking! :rotfl2: I could definitely use a few. Actually I think DH could too. I just received the oddest phone call from him. Disney related :confused3 Very strange.
Maybe he's going to surprise you and download some Disney songs onto your, um HIS Ipod, um mp3 player. :lmao:

Have fun reading those paragraphs. I don't know how you do it with a straight face. I would laugh my rear off the entire day. :rotfl2: Kudos to you, for getting through it! :thumbsup2

Good Luck with the new job! pixiedust:

Thank you dear. :)
It is hard to keep a straight face. I'm thinking they're having us read outloud to see how some speak outloud since I took a job as a CCR (call center representative) so thats probably why, but needless to say, I feel like I was in school again yesterday. I came out from training holding my new binder, pen & highlighter. LOL

It is hard to keep a straight face. I'm thinking they're having us read outloud to see how some speak outloud since I took a job as a CCR (call center representative) so thats probably why, but needless to say, I feel like I was in school again yesterday. I came out from training holding my new binder, pen & highlighter. LOL
My son just finished a week of car sales training and kept trying stuff out on us all week! He has so many manuals and instruction sheets! He goes solo today for the first time after all the rehearsing and training.

That would make sense given the job description. But I would hope that they would weed through the people before the training. I know for one that I am quite shy...yes, really, I am. For some unknown reason my friends MAKE me do all the speeches in front of millions of people that I KNOW. I don't think I could read in front of a bunch of people I don't know. The only thing I can do in front of anyone is perform and debate. I never get shy or nervous before a debate or performance. Ask me to read something, and I'm as quiet as a church mouse. :rotfl:

Maybe he's going to surprise you and download some Disney songs onto your, um HIS Ipod, um mp3 player. :lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Funny thing about that MP3 Player...I confiscated it. Last night when we were chatting in IM..I was listening to it :rotfl: I even loaded a bunch of my songs on there. DH likes country and rap. I like dance music and metal. My stuff outweighs DH's stuff on there. I don't think that was the meaning of share. But in my defense, I did leave some of his stuff on there.

That would make sense given the job description. But I would hope that they would weed through the people before the training. I know for one that I am quite shy...yes, really, I am. For some unknown reason my friends MAKE me do all the speeches in front of millions of people that I KNOW. I don't think I could read in front of a bunch of people I don't know. The only thing I can do in front of anyone is perform and debate. I never get shy or nervous before a debate or performance. Ask me to read something, and I'm as quiet as a church mouse. :rotfl:
You have left me speechless!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

3:30??? :faint: Ugh! GO TAKE A NAP! OR TWO! Well, I have gotten two of the wild ones on the bus, thank goodness- time to go pack and watch the boards for the audience challenge!! Have a wonderful day, everyone!!! pixiedust: pixiedust: I will see you around!!

Why what did I say :confused3
I just can't imagine you being quiet as a church mouse!!;) I'm glad you're getting your fair share out of the mp3 player too! Just tell him that he can borrow your bowling ball and shoes to make up for it.::yes::

I just can't imagine you being quiet as a church mouse!!;) I'm glad you're getting your fair share out of the mp3 player too! Just tell him that he can borrow your bowling ball and shoes to make up for it.::yes::

:lmao: :lmao: Never thought about sharing my bowling ball. :lmao: Actually, Dopey asked my first night how I liked the ball. I ended up bowling a 252 right out of the gate with it, so he bought himself one too. I did forget to mention that lane conditions were great that night for the ball, and that subsequent nights I switched back to my old ball because I bowled a 120 :lmao: :lmao: So he has been doing poorly with the same one we have now. :rotfl2: See what happens when you leave a little information out of a conversation, payback without even trying :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter