Good luck Pete!

Hi , have been missing Pete and wondered about his health , is he ok ?
I haven’t seen any news posted

Important to note for those concerned: Pete said on today's show that he isn't drinking again but is "having struggles" so decided to do a voluntary month, perhaps longer, in rehab.

That takes strength, admitting you need help to stay sober and "being proactive," as he put it.

Hoping you get what you need, Pete.

Pete really is a ridiculous human being. How can someone be so smart, funny, honest, open, and sincere... on top of being such a genuinely good dude?

Pete did not have to be this open, but then again, why would I expect anything less from this guy? The strength to be so vulnerable and the courage to do what he needs to do for himself is something that I, as a random stranger, am so damn proud of for him.

You will get nothing but support from this community, Pete. Take pride in what you're doing for yourself. You're going to come out stronger than ever.

Best to you, Pete!

You have been doing amazingly well staying sober for NINE years! Do whatever you have to do to get/keep yourself healthy. Thank you for your candor, although it was unnecessary as this is really none of our business and you don't owe us anything. Wishing you all the best :goodvibes

I don't watch the youtube feeds so missed this, but wanted to chime in. Like many I have seen family members struggle with similar things. It's very wise to realize you need to step away and do what needs to be done. This is not something you ever beat, you just have to deal with it.

I too want to wish Pete all the best. His very honest discussion yesterday really got to me. I work with those with Mental Health issues and such a big part is not being able to say they are stuggling and ask for help. So heartfelt.

Absolutely, we are all pulling for you Pete. Not only is it brave to put that out there but you never know who else is struggling out there and will also benefit from knowing someone else is seeking treatment.
This.

And those who have struggled/struggling don't fit one mold. We can be found in every walk of life.

Nothing but best wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter