Good Job Nelson!

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I've been having a lot of trouble with my computer. I'm posting this from the Mac Lab in my school. I'll post more as soon as I can. Literally every time I log into the DISboards the page just disappears. :guilty::confused:

Enjoying your pictures! Also very smart of you using a trip report to improve your writing...trust me you'll need it in college :)

Enjoying your pictures! Also very smart of you using a trip report to improve your writing...trust me you'll need it in college :)

Thanks so much!! I'm sorry that it took so long for me to respond. I had to take my laptop to this store to get fixed :sad2: but I should be able to continue now so I hope you will still be following along!! :)

I love all of the pictures! We're going to eat at Whispering Canyon when we go in February. My 7 & 9 year olds are going to LOVE it! I can't wait to ride Test Track with them, too.

Love the pictures!

I love all of the pictures! We're going to eat at Whispering Canyon when we go in February. My 7 & 9 year olds are going to LOVE it! I can't wait to ride Test Track with them, too.

Love the pictures!

Thanks so much!! Whispering Canyon is AMAZING!!Remember to ask for ketchup :rotfl2:

I'm back!!! I'm so happy my laptop started working again!! I was having trouble with it before, but it never did anything when I logged into the DISboards. Then it just wouldn't go on the internet at all!! (I couldn't even go on Netflix :sad1:) But I will be able to finish the trip report now!

So I think I left off with us going to the Boardwalk!

I ran right to the Boardwalk Bakery to get a cupcake I got last time we went to Disney. I LOVE THIS CUPCAKE!!

And I took pictures around the hotel...

Then we went to the Beach Club to see if they had their Christmas decorations up yet... they didn't

We saw baby ducks!!

We just went back to Epcot after that. The whole reason we went to the hotels were to see the decorations, and they weren't there yet. So we started at England

Then went to Canada

Then we went to Mexico (we were doing World Showcase backwards) and there was a huge crowd around someones stroller. My Mom and I went to go see what it was. And there was a SQUIRREL INSIDE THE STROLLER!!!

People were laughing so hard!! Everyone was saying "I would chase it away, but I have been waiting to see something like forever!!!"

Then we just went on the ride and told my dad and Cathleen what happened...Catheen didn't believe me until I showed her the pictures.

So I have never had a Churro in my entire life! I figured that now would be a good time to try one....I NOW LOVE CHURROS!!!!

After that we just wandered around seeing the stuff we already saw. Except we were rushing before, so we took our time and really enjoyed it this time.

Then we watched Illuminations Reflections of Earth. I didn't get a lot of pictures though.

After that we just went back to the hotel and went to bed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter