Good/Bad Rooms at BCV

I guess it depends what you like.... Pool view, illuminations view, woods view or BC view. I used to try to illuminations view when the kids were young. Now they are adults and I like the pool view. We can see when the pool is empty and scoot down there. We had a great dedicated 2 bedroom with a large balcony where the building bent. Room 343.View attachment 557276
This balcony looks amazing! I was looking to touring plans room finder...is this room maybe 334 and not 343? Did you put in any specific room request? We are staying in a 2 bedroom dedicated in September and really want a large balcony. Was there access to the balcony from both bedrooms? Sorry, for so many questions...TIA

This balcony looks amazing! I was looking to touring plans room finder...is this room maybe 334 and not 343? Did you put in any specific room request? We are staying in a 2 bedroom dedicated in September and really want a large balcony. Was there access to the balcony from both bedrooms? Sorry, for so many questions...TIA
You are right! It was 334. A little dyslexia. I believe we just put in pool view. It is one of the 2 bedrooms that the 2nd bedroom is at an angle from the rest of the villa with some space in-between. 557460557461557462

I guess it depends what you like.... Pool view, illuminations view, woods view or BC view. I used to try to illuminations view when the kids were young. Now they are adults and I like the pool view. We can see when the pool is empty and scoot down there. We had a great dedicated 2 bedroom with a large balcony where the building bent. Room 343.View attachment 557276
That is gorgeous! What a great balcony. I already requested the World Showcase view via an email. Will they hate me if I now request pool view? LOL.

i called MS and requested one of the rooms with an extended balcony. Otherwise I requested a low Floor low room number to try and be far away from the parking lot since I don’t drive I don’t need to be near it. I tried to keep my requests two requests that would hopefully get me something I’d like without sounding too picky or over complicated.

Have had room 566 twice. Couple of good things about it, one not so good. It is the last room at the end of the hall, so don't get a lot of traffic. Note, that the 5th floor doesn't go as far as the lower floors, so end of the hall isn't as far as other halls. If you look at the room location maps that are available, you will see it appears to have a panhandle sticking out, which is indeed there, This is a hallway space if you want to call it that, which gives extra room for shoes, stroller, whatever else you need out of the way. Also, the balcony is huge. If you find pictures from the DVC quiet pool, you will see a large rounded roof where the 5th floor ends. That is the balcony. The bad part is the room is next to the elevator/elevator equipment room, so you get noise from the elevator. Not the busiest elevator but it is still noticeable.

In the past when they had the 2 bedroom villas seperated into 3 categories and we always booked the 2 bedroom with 2 Queen beds the second bedroom didn't had a balcony and therefore tended to be positioned in the corners or ends of the building.

It was alway the story that the fire code didn't allow some of the rooms to have the second queen. I have wondered what has change.... but I'm glad it has. Having a sleeper sofa in the second bedroom does not seem like a good thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter