• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GONE100 VB Points for transfer only, any resort use, must be used by 7/31/23; $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllieV

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I have 100 points I was planning to use this summer but plans changed and I cannot bank them now. Will transfer all 100 points into one DVC account. There are still lots of rooms available in July, so this is a great deal. Save your own points and take a few weekend trips if you're local. Not booking rentals; transfer only, which is why the low rate (plus expiring soon). As required by thread rules, home resort is vero beach, though these are not restricted points and can be used at any resort for a reservation.

Last edited:

I currently have an offer to transfer that's been accepted but if it doesn't work out I'll come back to these notes of interest. Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter