Golfing question

They discontinued sunrise 9.

Sorry, poor choice of terminology in my post. We have taken a liking to getting one of the first few tee times at the Oak Trail 9-hole walking course. Perhaps not the best option for serious golfers, but it’s an enjoyable course to get out and hit around.

Sorry, poor choice of terminology in my post. We have taken a liking to getting one of the first few tee times at the Oak Trail 9-hole walking course. Perhaps not the best option for serious golfers, but it’s an enjoyable course to get out and hit around.
We're not serious golfers...yet:smooth: once retirement hits we'll for sure be playing more. This sounds like a great plan.

Palm is my favorite of the current Disney courses. Conditions are usually pretty good, and pricing is really not too bad compared to other resort courses in the area.

My current favorite in the area is Grand Cypress, the Links Course. It is a little bit of a mess over there right now, because they are doing a ton of construction on the resort, but the course is always in great shape. It is a neat course, the 1st and 18th are replicas of the same holes at St. Andrews, and the whole course is a tribute to UK links courses, with lots of pot bunkers.

The course over at the Waldorf is also really nice, which is also extremely close to Disney property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter