Gold Tiffany Style DCL Charm Bracelet

Favorite Auntie

<font color=red>8 Disney nieces & nephews!<br><fon
I was on the Magic in January and I saw in the store that has the jewelry that they had a gold charm bracelet with a mickey head charm that had the DCL logo etched into it. I priced the silver one ($90) but I did not price the gold one....and now I wish I did! I called the merchandise number and it is only available on the ship, so they had no info. I am going again in Nov and want to buy it, but I want to know how much to set aside. Any help would be appreciated....:confused:

I will try to remember to look, we sail on the 8th - but remember it's vacation, so that slows the brain down. Plus we take our grandkids, so you know I'm not the youngest on the ship, that has to play a roll too. But I will try to do my best to remember, but don't know if I'll remember to post when I get back. Try to post after 8/18 asking the same question, just to jar my memory! I guess you can tell that I only have 3 days left at work, we leave on Sunday to spend the week before in Florida. Got to remember to start packing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter