Gold Mickey Ears

Savsmommy

<font color=green>I'm a middle lane girl<br><font
This is the one thing my DD6 said she really wants to get on our trip in 8 days. :cool1: I've heard some people say they dont come in childrens sizes. Does anyone know if this is true? Can someone tell me where exactly I can get them and where do you get there name put on it? Thanks for the help!

They come in childrens sizes-we got them for DS on our last trip (he wears them everyday!! Money well spent for us! :thumbsup2 ). We bought ours in the rseort store. We saw them in a few other places. I know that there is a place in DTD that does the personalization-I forget where.

When we were there last fall, they didn't come in child sizes. DD7 was sad. Then the CM said she'd show her a trick - she took a bobby pin, folded over the corner of the adult size hat, and held it in place with the pin. This was at the Chapeau at MK, and they put the name on for free then. I may be wrong, but I think I read that they charge for the names now.

When we were there last Oct, there were children wearing them all over WDW. We bought ours in MK. They were doing embroidery free then, but they are now charging for it. It was either Fantasyland or the Liberty area, I can't remember the shops name.

When they first came out, they did not carry children's size gold ears. They are now available at most shops. Embroidery at LeChapeau at MK is $2. The finer embroidery available at The Days Of Christmas at DTD and at Celebrity 5 & 10 at MGM is $7 per hat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter