• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going to WDW today

cara76

DIS Veteran
Not sure what park, thinking MK but will judge that when I get to the parking lot LOL I'll report back on the crowds and all when I get home.

Please do report!!!

We are leaving for WDW tomorrow morning and would like to know how busy the parks are now that the holidays are officially over.

By the time we got there and got into the parks we only had an hour before we had to leave to get DH (man you know your addicted to Disney when you go just to spent an hour LOL).

The crowds where nice. Not too busy but not dead either. Parking wise they had two parking lots full (not counting diamond and handicap) and were working on the third one when we got there at 1 pm. We were able to do Peter Pan (this was a first, it's always been too long of a wait) the wait today was 30 mins (said 40 on the sign). We also did the Cindy's Carrosel (DH called and was ready to leave early so we couldn't do more :sad1: The longest wait I saw was at Small World , it was a 20 min wait which is unusall for them but everything else seem manageable. The guy on the back of the tram told us that you could do as much in 5 hours today as you can all of Christmas week if that gives you any indication of the crowds. We are going bck in the morning so I'll let you know tomorrow how they are. Not sure what park yet though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter