• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going to the park before check- in time - What about FOTL

jabrown40

Mouseketeer
I'm planning to go to Universal for a couple of days, staying at HRH 2-3 nights - My problem is, I plan to drive over to US first thing in the morning, and I assume I can't check in til later in the afternoon - is there any way to get FOTL status before your check in time?

Yes, just pre check in, they will give you a key that will be activated later. They might even have your room ready, two out of three times are room was ready for us. They will hold your luggage for you if it isn't ready.
Have fun!

Just another confirmation of what CPM said.
I went a few weeks ago and fell in love with the place.
Being a "Local", I asked the same question as you have to the front desk. They told me the same as CPM states.

I look forward to my weekend getaways...
Book room at Hard Rock Hotel using "Entertainment Card" at 50% off Rack Rate.
Saturday...
Pre-check-in at HRH early,
Park at the HRH (only $5 per day/night for resort guests)
Get my "Room" key,
WALK to Universal Studios to have the Early Entry priveledge(if available),
Ride MIB over and over before the park "opens" (no lines, no wait even without "EXPRESS"),
The enjoy a nice Two park morning using FOTL,
Lunch at Confisco's(IOA),
Nap at HRH,
Lounge at the pool,
Dinner at Hard Rock Cafe,
Continue Two park experience until fireworks at Universal Studios(if still available),
A little Citiwalk night,
Crawl, err... , walk back to HRH,
Wake up whenever the next day
Breakfast Buffet at HRH's "The Sunset Grille"
and hang out at the HRH pool the rest of the day.

Ahhhh, Paradise in a weekend!!!
HAVE FUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter