Going to Orlando first 2 weeks in May

cutiepatootiee

If you can dream it you can do it
hi guys new to disboards this is my first time going to Orlando by myself I’m a bit nervous to be honest but all the pros are keeping me more excited than nervous. Will anyone else be in Orlando around this time solo. I plan on taking loads of photos and vlogging the trip . Any advice for first time solo traveler would be appreciated

Are you doing any of the parks? For a stay that long, I recommend venturing beyond Orlando; for example, you can go kayaking on the Indian or Banana Rivers. Some parameters would be useful to tailor the advice.

I’m solo May 10-18! You are going to have so much fun, I promise! I’ve always felt perfectly safe at WDW, even late at night. It’s a wonderful place for a solo trip!

Hey, if any of the May solo people "may" like to meet up -- I currently have an extra spot open in these dining reservations:

May 11, lunch at Sci Fi
May 12, brunch at Raglan Road, dinner at Teppan Edo

I'd also be up for meeting for a Yehaa Bob show at POR, and/or a Jason and Billy show at POFQ, during the week that I'm there. These evening shows are free to attend.

Feel free to send me a private message if you may like to meet.

hi guys new to disboards this is my first time going to Orlando by myself I’m a bit nervous to be honest but all the pros are keeping me more excited than nervous. Will anyone else be in Orlando around this time solo. I plan on taking loads of photos and vlogging the trip . Any advice for first time solo traveler would be appreciated

:welcome: to the DIS!

So, there is this off-chance I might actually just plunge in and go around May 15th. I haven't planned anything yet, but I may just do it. I'd probably only have 1 Disney day and I'm not sure what I'd do yet. I want to go to Universal too. Anyway, it's all up in the air at the moment, but I have to decide soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter