Going to DAP? The DIS Pride 29 Cougar Club - Sign up

Last night my 49 year old single sister called me to tell me that a 20 something year old "boy" from her dance class asked her out!

She asked me what she should do.

I told her wear nice underware.

Really, you never know when you might be in an accident....

Last night my 49 year old single sister called me to tell me that a 20 something year old "boy" from her dance class asked her out!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

::yes::

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm assuming by "nice" you meant "special," as in the kind one wears after shaving one's legs...;) One other tip: The DISapalooza version would NOT be recommended!!:lmao:

popcorn::

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

I am trying to post a picture....first time posting a pic!:confused3

CougarClub.jpg

I did it!!!!

... Bad Rick will be "carrying" anytime you see him during DAP... I have visions of DAP temporary tattoos on each and every member of the cougar pride... I will have a misting bottle, plenty of full color tattoos and be happy to apply the tattoo(s) to the cougars :scared1:

I realizie we need to pay homage to the pride guide Todd... I am thinking the cougars surrond him and I will place several tattos on him to take back home to MI :rotfl2: This might be better done in a private venue.... :rolleyes1

As we are a family board here please keep all tatto applications in public areas... (note the spelling please)... the exceptions to this rule are DATW, Todd, Mindy (just because), Will (being held by Mindy) and any other time we can get away with it :rotfl:

The first tattoo of the day and the night gets a superior set of beads that will only be given out on those rare occasions :woohoo:

... Bad Rick will be "carrying" anytime you see him during DAP... I have visions of DAP temporary tattoos on each and every member of the cougar pride... I will have a misting bottle, plenty of full color tattoos and be happy to apply the tattoo(s) to the cougars :scared1:

I realizie we need to pay homage to the pride guide Todd... I am thinking the cougars surrond him and I will place several tattos on him to take back home to MI :rotfl2: This might be better done in a private venue.... :rolleyes1

As we are a family board here please keep all tatto applications in public areas... (note the spelling please)... the exceptions to this rule are DATW, Todd, Mindy (just because), Will (being held by Mindy) and any other time we can get away with it :rotfl:

The first tattoo of the day and the night gets a superior set of beads that will only be given out on those rare occasions :woohoo:

:woohoo:
Are you bringing a sponge or something similar to use to apply the tats? (That was going to be my plan before you went & stole my idea ;) :rolleyes1 )

I have a few sponges packed (I consider all of my DIS board friends sponge worthy)...:thumbsup2

I have 2 cases of beads, blinky lights and tattoo's... and of course a tiara for each day... I suppose I should pack a change of clothing and such! :lmao:

Great minds think alike and I could certainly use a fellow tattoo applicator.

I have been thinking that the person with the most tattoos should get a significant award... If I made it a bottle of Lemoncello I think I know who would win (Hi WinoTracy) :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter