Going in 2002! Now for 2 questions

Laz

DIS Veteran
I know it is over a year away, but plan, plan, plan. The last time we were their tommorrowland was being redone. When we go back, I was wondering: 1) Are there now E Nights? 2) This is the bigger question. EE days were great when staying at the Disneyland hotel because we could use the monorail to get to the back of the park before others walked back from the main entrance. Now with the Californian hotel open, will the monorail cars be full before the stop at the Disneyland Hotel? If I remember the path correctly, it looks like the monorail will stop at the Califorian first. It the cars are full, those waiting at the next stop won't be able to get on the monorail. Therefore, those staying at the Californian have a BIG advantage over those staying at the other Disney Hotels. Is this a correct assumption??

I don't know the answer to your second question, but the first question is a no. At least not that I've heard. They tried them a while back and for some reason the e-nights didn't take off at DL like they did at WDW, so they never established them full time.

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

Rajah and VonDrake's Honeymoon

Rajah's Disneyland Crossword Puzzle

There is no monorail stop at the Grand Californian or in DCA, it just passes thru them on the way to the Disneyland Hotel/Downtown Disney stop.

'We're all here because we're not all there!'
Bucky LaRue

Disneyland 1956,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,70,75,77,78,84,86,89,99
WDW 79,81,83,91,92,94,95,96(3x),97,98,99,00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter