• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going from 3-12 pm on a Tuesday-help!

varietypack

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!
When we use our 3 day park hoppers in mid August, we are not going able to have 3 full days for various reasons. The first day we are planning to arrive at the park at 3pm, and stay until closing. The other two days will be full days. We hope to catch Fantasmic and the fireworks that first night. Since we will not have the benefit of morning fastpass collection that first day, what would be the best use of time for two adults and a 12, 9, and 6 year old? Disneyland? California adventure? It will be a first visit in 9 years, so we want to hit all the major attractions at some point. We will save most of the slow loader Fantasy Land stuff for magic morning on Thurs. None of the more thrilling stuff this first night, I am going to have to ease my 6 year old into Indy, etc LOL.
Any thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter