going early go Hoop de Doo

All7OfUs

<font color=darkorchid>We too are so very NOT into
We are wondering if we can go early (like 1:00) to enjoy the stuff to do at the Fort, if we are going to HDD at 5:00? I called the Ft. and they said sure, but I wondered what your experiences are with this? We will be checking in for a 9 day stay the next day. How does this work? Do we get a parking pass, and where exactly do we park?

Thanks!

Liesa

There are 2 entrances to the Fort, 1 is marked HDD parking, park there and go to bus stop. I would go to the Meadows which is in the middle, look around there. then hop bus to Settlement Depot, at the far end, look there, the HDD is also in this area.

So they don't frown upon you being in there for more than the 3 hours the parking pass will be good for?? I wouldn't think it'd be a big deal since we're spending good money there starting the very next day.:goodvibes

Now, a question off topic- hope this isn't taboo. Have you ever tried to have your paper tickets bought from Undercover (or similar company) put on your Resort key?? Maybe I should start a new thread with this one.

Liesa

Disney will only put on the resort key tickets you buy from them. if you have other tickets, you have to use them at the parks separate from room key.... No problems with the parking pass..

We actually didn't get a parking pass. We came in the way someone mentioned where you just park and take a bus. You don't go through any gate or anything. So we never got a pass.

We got there a bit early (not 3 hours early, but I still think that will be fine). We had such a great time hanging out :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter