Going back to TDR after a 3 year hiatus.

greenkai3000

DIS Veteran
We just booked our 4 night stay at Tokyo Disney this coming April, and have some questions please .
1) How busy has it been in general during the week BEFORE Golden Week? We’ve enjoyed virtually no crowds whatsoever, and all rides were walk-ons the week AFTER Golden Week back in 2015

2) Now that vacation packages are not available, and fast passes are no longer a thing, what’s a good plan of attack for both TDL with Happy 15 (available through our booking at Toy Story Hotel), and for TDS without Happy 15? We want to ride the new Beauty and the Beast ride, and Soaring without having to stand in super long lines.

3) is breakfast included with our stay at Toy Story , or is it an extra charge? what about monorail passes?

4) how far can I book restaurants ? We’d love to eat at Center Street Coffee House at TDL for either lunch or dinner.

Thanks in advance

I have not been yet, but going in April.

2. I did the math - even paying for premier access for the rides that allow it …is cheaper than a park ticket at WDW. We will plan to use Premier Access. where we can.

3. Breakfast & Monorail tickets are not included for Toy Story. I booked a reservation at Lotso Cafe for one of the mornings of our stay when I booked the hotel.

Period for Booking
From 10:00 a.m. (JST) one month before the day you want to dine until 8:59 p.m. (JST) on the day before your visit.

We used Premiere Access and had no issues riding Beauty & Soarin' multiple times. We found that Premiere was usually sold out by 11am for Soarin'.

We used Premiere Access and had no issues riding Beauty & Soarin' multiple times. We found that Premiere was usually sold out by 11am for Soarin'.
How does Premier Access work in Tokyo please? Is it for just one ride like Lighting lane here , or more like Genie Plus, like the old Fast Pass system

From the TDR website

Guests can select a designated time in advance, and enjoy an attraction of their choice with a shorter wait time.
  • Each Park ticket can be used to purchase one Disney Premier Access.
  • You will be able to purchase Disney Premier Access for another attraction 60 minutes after purchasing Disney Premier Access, or after the start time of your purchased Disney Premier Access, whichever is earlier.
  • If you would like to purchase Disney Premier Access for the same attraction again, you may do so after using the Disney Premier Access you have purchased or after the designated time to use your Disney Premier Access has passed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter