Going back Home to OKW on 9/23

Dennis the WDW Menace

Mouseketeer
I think that when we arrive at the MK and make our walk down Main Street I will pause and say a prayer for those of our DVC family that have been touched by all of this tragedy. I have gone through alot in the past year but it pales in comparison to the events and loss of life that happened last tues. I now know that I need to visit WDW to regain a sense of peace and know that we will start over again and that things like WDW are still around for us to share with each other.
Things have changed and now OKW has more meaning as "Home" than it has ever before.
My prayers are with all of you.

I too will be arriving at WDW on 9/23 if planes are flying on schedule. I think I will borrow your idea and say a prayer on Main Street when I get there for all those who we have lost during this tragedy and their families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter