Goin' to see the Mouse for Spring Break~just me and Fiance at POP-Update 3/20

Hey Tinkgurl! Have a fantastic time!! :yay:

We'll be on our way in about an hour - I'll keep my eyes out on Sunday for the cutest couple wearing "Just Engaged" pins! :cutie:

AM EMHs rock!!! You will get almost every biggie done in that hour. We did, and that was with a group of me and 4 kids!!! I love it!!

I cannot wait!

Soon, soon, soon.

IMG_0010.jpg

I cannot believe how soon! :yay:

You lucky girl! You are going to be there so soon!!! :goodvibes

Hope you have a fabulous time!!

Aw thanks!

Hey Tinkgurl! Have a fantastic time!! :yay:

We'll be on our way in about an hour - I'll keep my eyes out on Sunday for the cutest couple wearing "Just Engaged" pins! :cutie:

Have fun! Hope you see us!

1 week from today... we'll be leaving WDW and getting back on the road. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

-But...I'll say "See you real soon!" :)...and "See Kristen real soon!" :laughing:
-It's already time to get back to the real world. :guilty:
-We'll drive all the way to Nashville and check-in to our hotel.
-We'll head to the mall and meet MeMom, Jill, and Brookie and Bella at the hippo. We'll probably go to the food court or something so Brookie can ride the carousel. :)
-After we say our good-bye's, Fiance and I will head back to the hotel room for a good night's sleep.
-We'll dream of all the memories we made on this trip...and I'll be anxious to get back on the DIS and tell you guys all about it. :)

-Okay, I don't know if I'll have time to make it back on here later today to say good-bye to you, so I'll do it now. Good-bye! So long! Farewell! LOL Thanks for joining along with all the planning in this PTR!
-Please keep checking back in here every day of my trip for live updates that I've sent to some special DIS'ers.

-Okay, I don't know if I'll have time to make it back on here later today to say good-bye to you, so I'll do it now. Good-bye! So long! Farewell! LOL Thanks for joining along with all the planning in this PTR!
-Please keep checking back in here every day of my trip for live updates that I've sent to some special DIS'ers.

:yay: :hug:Good-bye! Have a great trip with the Finance.. I'll be here reading those 'live updates'!!

I can't believe this Pre-trippie is over!!! But it's great because that means another Tinkgurl TR is on the way!! :banana::banana::banana:

Trent starts work Monday, but he has to go to Tampa for a workshop immediately - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I'm guessing Thursday evening would be the only time he'd be able to meet you guys. We didn't expect that, of course, so it may not work out.

Have an awesome trip! :cheer2:

Girl you leave in less than 10 hrs!!! :banana:

Make sure you send tonssssss of pictures so I can do live updates! :thumbsup2

I got a message a couple of hours ago that they were in Tennessee. They were stopping in Chattanooga, right?

They got stuck in a little traffic RIGHT before getting into Chattanooga but they are close. They just entered my time zone :thumbsup2

i know i missed your send-off, but just wanted to say to have a magical time!!!!! :flower3: be safe and have fun!

kristen - if you see this tell her i said to have fun!

They are there!!!! YAY!!!

I just got this text along with a message saying they are there!!

0314001429.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter