Go Pro strap for Disney slides

scootch

DIS Veteran
What are you allowed to take with the go-pro on the slides? Head or chest strap? Are there different things for different slides? We are going on the Magic next week and the Fantasy later this year. Thanks.

What are you allowed to take with the go-pro on the slides? Head or chest strap? Are there different things for different slides? We are going on the Magic next week and the Fantasy later this year. Thanks.
The only thing I know for sure is that on AquaDuck (Fantasy) you must have either a head or chest strap to fasten down the camera. You can't have loose, flying cameras on that one (just a wrist strap).

We tried to use one 2 weeks ago on the Dream and they told us it had to be secured to our body so that both of our hands were free to hold on to the raft.

I was on the Fantasy a few weeks ago. Was told that a camera had to be securely mounted to be allowed. I saw people use head mounts and wrist mounts. A loose strap is not enough.

How about on the Magic, anyone know?? We have all the straps.... guess I will just pack them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter