Go.. Grow and Glow.... Post your ADRS here September diners!!!

Jamie, I sent you a PM and am looking forward to spending some time with you and getting to know you better. It is my thing. :cool1:

SG/Linda

DivaKris, I do have you guys down for Spectro on the 8th (on my main sheet) but am not sure what you are referring to on the 9th at Hollywood & Vine? Please refresh my memory.

I vaguely remember joking around about taking pictures but you do not want me to take pics around the WS as I am too darned slow and you would not have time to get in too many drinks if you have to wait on me. :lmao:

Do not forget to send me a detailed 'grocery' list. :woohoo:

I am trying to make notations of everything but my goal of not signing up to do much of anything has long been broken. :banana: Please make sure everyone has my Disney cell number and I have yours just in case?

I sent my agenda to an Indiana friend who has a home down near DW once and she decided to surprise me by showing up at R&C to join us for dinner. The surprise was on her because both hubby and I were down for the count and sound asleep in our room, for two whole days as I remember it. Thankfully it was our nearly month long trip so it was not a disaster!

SG

Sept 23 CRT 2:25 (sister and husband)
California Grill 9:20
Sept 24 50`s Prime time 5:00

Sept 26 Liberty Tree Tavern 5:35

Sept 29 Sci-Fi Dine-In 5:00

Sept 30 CRT 2:25 Me and partner)

Oct 1 Coral Reef 5:50

Oct 2 Cape May ) 9:00 am

DivaKris, I do have you guys down for Spectro on the 8th (on my main sheet)
:jumping1:
I vaguely remember joking around about taking pictures but you do not want me to take pics around the WS as I am too darned slow and you would not have time to get in too many drinks if you have to wait on me. :lmao:
:hourglass
Do not forget to send me a detailed 'grocery' list. :woohoo:
:thanks:
I sent my agenda to an Indiana friend who has a home down near DW once and she decided to surprise me by showing up at R&C to join us for dinner. The surprise was on her because both hubby and I were down for the count and sound asleep in our room, for two whole days as I remember it. Thankfully it was our nearly month long trip so it was not a disaster!
SG
:eek:

Here is my, what I think is final, agenda

SG

SEPTEMBER 2008 FREE DINING DIS AGENDA
08/30/08 Check in/Unpack O’Hana’s @ /Wishes & EWP
08/31/08 MK/Plaza @ 4:45/Spectro 9&11 (anyone want seats?)
09/01/08 MK/ GF tea with my sister OR Crystal Palace @ 11:30/GLOW Fantasmic Meet???
09/02/08 MGM/ Puck’s @ 6:30
09/03/08 EPCOT/Rose & Crown @ noon/GLOW Illum @ Norway
09/04/08 AK/Tusker House 11:35
09/05/08 EPCOT/Garden Grill 11:35/Coral Reef with Gail @6:20/GLOW Pool Party
09/06/08 MK/C Pal @11:30/get ready for the Great Ape Escape
09/07/08 Puck’s Express/Laundry/Chef Mickey w/Pooh et all @ 5:05/MK EMH
09/08/08 MK/Tony’s 5:05 FOUR (will share)/Spectro w/Pooh & Ants
09/09/08 MGM/Hlywd & Vine @ 6:30
09/10/08 EPCOT/Le Cellier FOUR @noon (will share)/Gail & Kellie @ Scat Cats/Jellyrolls
09/11/08 AK/Boma @ 7:15
09/12/08 RAIN DAY/use as needed/Raglan Rd @ 7 pm
09/13/08 Check out and head home

Our Dis Fam will be at Disney the exact days as you and at the same resort, however not one ressie is the same...

8/30 Crystal Palace
8/31 Le Cellier 40 B-day dinner
9/1 Sci-Fi
9/2 Chef Mickey's
9/3 Tusker House
9/4 Tony's Twn Sqr 8th anniv
9/5 Cape May café
9/6 Holly & Vine
9/7 1900 Park Fare
9/8 Chef Mickey's - again
9/9 O'hana
9/10 50's Prime
9/11 Rose & Crown
9/12 Liberty Tree Tavern

9/13 start the drive back home. :drive:

Be on my honeymoon Sept 17-21st, will be DH first time WDW since he was a child! We have free dining (my third, his first)
This is our schedule
17th dinner at WGPE get bride and groom ears at WOD and then do DQ
18th is our MK day and dinner at Ohana (7pm) wishes from restaurant
19th is our EP day and dinner at San Angel(5:30) watch Illuminations
20th do HS in the morning make it to EP for CR at 2:30 (have diver and menus arranged as suprise) and then head to MK will watch Spectro and Wishes for our romatic finale!
21st Checkout head to Boma for breakfast and then DTD to make DD treats at Goofys to bring home to her grab sandwhiches to go from EOS for the road and any last min shopping

tiggerx3, then we shall just plan to meet around the pool some night?

We will also not be in the same parks on the same days.

BTW, did you plan your trip using the site that tells you what days are likely to be less crowded? I did. ;) (except for MK cause I have to see Spectro)

SG/Linda

bluejasmine, congratulations! You will be there right after I leave so I will not get to give them to you in person. :upsidedow

Looks like you and I have a favorite restaurant in common, Wolfgang Puck's! I am all for the Butternut Squash Soup.

Have a fabulous DisneyMoon and I know that all good things will come to you both!

SG/Linda

tiggerx3, then we shall just plan to meet around the pool some night?

We will also not be in the same parks on the same days.

BTW, did you plan your trip using the site that tells you what days are likely to be less crowded? I did. ;) (except for MK cause I have to see Spectro)

SG/Linda

We didn't use a website, but we tried to plan around EMH. What's bothering me is that the MNSSHP and NOJ is going on the days we planned for the parks, so they're closing earlier those days. Oh well. We'll just end up at the pools those nights. Maybe we'll see you at the pool. Just look for the short dark haired lady chasing after a little girl yelling "Christina Christina!!"

Tracey

I could have sworn I did this already.. must be loosing it.haha

Here we go.. :thumbsup2

Sat 9/13-
LTT - 5:25

Sun 9/14-
Whispering Canyon-6:55

Mon 9/15-
Spoodles- 7:25pm

Tues 9/16-
Chefs de France- 12:30pm
&
Le Cellier- 7:55

Wed 9/17-
Boma- 8:10p

Thurs 9/18
Kona- 7:10

Fri 9/19-
Crystal Palace- 4:50

Sat 9/20-
1900 Park Fare B-fast- 9:45
&
CRT- 6:35

Sun 9/21-
Planet Hollywood- 4:30

I could have sworn I did this already.. must be loosing it.haha

Here we go.. :thumbsup2

Sat 9/13-
LTT - 5:25

Sun 9/14-
Whispering Canyon-6:55

Mon 9/15-
Spoodles- 7:25pm

Tues 9/16-
Chefs de France- 12:30pm
&
Le Cellier- 7:55

Wed 9/17-
Boma- 8:10p

Thurs 9/18
Kona- 7:10

Fri 9/19-
Crystal Palace- 4:50

Sat 9/20-
1900 Park Fare B-fast- 9:45
&
CRT- 6:35

Sun 9/21-
Planet Hollywood- 4:30

Amanda!!!!!! OMG I hope I get to see you Ethan and Landon... My god the last time I chatted with you.. you and mommyoftwo from hawaii both just had a baby!!! I willd ef'ly be pm"ing you:hug: before I fly out of PHL... right now I am paying for 2 nites of chatting on the phone and really sleepy!!! :faint:

OMGI am so excited!!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Jamie, I sent you a PM and am looking forward to spending some time with you and getting to know you better. It is my thing. :cool1:

SG/Linda

Got it -- I've been on the road all day and just now got back to a computer. Will PM you back a little later :goodvibes I'm so looking forward to meeting everyone!

tiggerx3, you planned to be in the parks on the days that they have EMH? I am too old to mess with all the crowds so I basically do the day after whichever park had the EMH except for when it comes to special events. I will watch out for a little girl running around. I am sure there will ONLY be one. :rotfl:

jamstew, no sweat. I am going to head to bed in a bit any old way. I need to read and such for a few hours before I can go to sleep. It is my wont. I hope Lucy brings some shades as she is a morning person and I am not. She is much nicer than I am though. :lovestruc

TheDisneyBunch, I can't keep track of whom I told what either. Luckily I have a lot of people trying to keep me straight though. :dance3: I leave the day you arrive. Maybe next trip?

SG

How come I didn't get invited over here?:confused3 HA, I found you anyway:lmao:
here goes..........
9-4 Ohana, Thanks MKCRAZY:goodvibes
9-5 ????
9-6 Tappen Edo 7pm
9-7 COral Reef w/ KB & DH:love:
9-7 Tutto
9-8??????
9-9 Narcooses-our fav:thumbsup2
9-10????
9-11 Kona in the pm
9-12 MM Fantasmic 4pm
9-13 Cali Grill 7:30 pm

I know I have a CM & CP in there some where too:rotfl2:

Linda, you may come do laundry with me:laundy: & save those quarters for our trip next year:grouphug:

Here's ours. All party of 3

9/2 Kona 7:40 p.m.
9/3 Tusker's House 7:15 p.m.
9/4 Ca Grill 9:40
9/5 Chefs de France 5:40
9/6 Tutto Italia 7:45
9/7 Park Fare 4:30 (will most likely change this one)
9/8 Raglan Road 5:30
9/9 LTT 6:30
9/10 Raglan Road 7:30 (one of these RR will change)
9/11 'Ohana 11:50 a.m. last meal at WDW

DDaz, no Narcooses this trip?:confused3

We are now coming in the the 3rd(late) so I will scope out the pool for you on Thurs.
Bon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter