Go for MNSSHP only?

Shacka1

Hakuna Matata
Hello

I am debating on coming in to do the Halloween party, staying only for one night

As far as the rides go, would we still need genie plus or ILL or is it not as crowded as I’m thinking it would be

Will all of the rides be running til midnight?

As far as how crowded the party will be will depend what night of the week, when you're going to the party, weekend nights and opening nights and of course the nights leading up to halloween and halloween will be more busy than others. For the most part, we've found parties to be a great time for rides with little to no wait. We do not watch the shows or care much for character meet and greets/parades so it works well for us. Rides will remain open for the duration of the party and during party hours, there is no G+.

Did this in oct 22 did did nearly every ride, saw parade twice and watched fireworks. Did not visit characters and missed the show. the queues were very small from 10 pm onwards, as long as youplan on staying untill you will be able to do as much as you want the night was sold out. We got on the last ride s midnight and then slowly excited the park to get on a bus to French quarter, we had a great time and I would do it again.

Not all rides are open for the party (most are), there should be a list on the Disney website. However, you can enter the MK at 4pm, so do the rides then that will not be open during the party! The later it gets into the evening, the shorter all the lines (including candy) will be. It's lot of fun.

Just be ok if you get rained out. The party will still run but without fireworks and without the parade. They don’t do refunds, sometimes they’ll offer you a chance to use the money toward another party ticket in the future. They only cancel and fully refund if they’re looking at a hurricane.

Just be ok if you get rained out. The party will still run but without fireworks and without the parade. They don’t do refunds, sometimes they’ll offer you a chance to use the money toward another party ticket in the future. They only cancel and fully refund if they’re looking at a hurricane.

Just to offer another perspective we had a Christmas party in 2019 that was rained out and we did get a full refund. No hurricane. However we did have to wait in a 2 hour long guest services line to obtain it!

There will be a virtual queue for Tron for the Halloween Party, so guests don't waste the whole night standing in line. So at least we'll know if you're in it or not.

Hello

I am debating on coming in to do the Halloween party, staying only for one night

As far as the rides go, would we still need genie plus or ILL or is it not as crowded as I’m thinking it would be

Will all of the rides be running til midnight?
We went down last fall just for the party. We did stay two nights.

We used to go to two parties each season pre-COVID so we were excited to get back.

I will say the park was much more crowded than we had previously experienced and we found it difficult to do everything we used to do. I would say choices have to be made ~ will it be a ride focused evening OR will it be a Halloween Party focused evening. We are AP so we are focused on the Halloween stuff, and we didn't even get all that done as we usually have before.

If it rains, UGH, been there. It will take a HUGE storm for them to cancel the fireworks. We have been to a couple parties of torrential rain, cancelled parade & shows ... but fireworks went off. Fireworks can not be left in the tubes so even if they don't go off during party, they will be set off during the night, so they will make every effort for them to go off.

They have announced TRON will still be VQ during parties.

Someone can correct me but I don't think Genie+ is used during parties.

Just to offer another perspective we had a Christmas party in 2019 that was rained out and we did get a full refund. No hurricane. However we did have to wait in a 2 hour long guest services line to obtain it!
And we had a MNSSHP in 2021 that was rained out with outdoor rides closed for most of the night. I went to Guest Services in MK the next day and got a full refund with a 0 minute wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter