• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Go card Questions... what’s

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
What’s included?
Can you also do multiple excursions in one day with it?
We will be staying a week in Oahu does it have to be usd in 4 consecutive days or can we take a day off in between?

It's easier for you to read for yourself all that's included. You can read all about it here - https://www.smartdestinations.com/o...s/_d_Hio-p1.html?pass=Hio_Prod_Go&allInc=true

Quick answers to your questions from my research for myself.
Yes - You can do multiple excursions in one day... however there is a catch. At Kualoa Ranch you can only do 1 of their included excursions per day. So you would need to plan multiple trips to the ranch if you wanted to partake in multiple ranch excursions.

You have 2 weeks to use the card so you do not have to use it in consecutive days.

We only had time to do 2 excursions in a day. Plan ahead and carefully to maximize your card. Check opening and closing times for places-many places close on the early side. We got our card at Costco so an extra day was included (4 days for the price of 3)-worth checking out if you or anyone you know has a membership.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter