Gnomeo and Juliet

DS15 went (reluctantly) to see film with DS11 but they both really enjoyed it and DS15 says he was glad he went along.

I'm kind of hesitant to see this. I'm a huge fan of Romeo and Juliet and when I saw the previews for this I just kind of went, um what? But I'm curious and I kind of had to laugh when I saw they had a spoof of the poster for the version that Baz Luhrmann directed a few years ago.

Yup I had watched this flick online.The movie is very entertaining and I like this flick a lot

Yeas, I watched the movie 3 times. Nice love story between blues and red. I rate it as the best.

Just watched it tonight and... well, I'm going to write a longer review on my blog later. But for now, it may be enough for some people to know that there is a parody of the rose petal dream sequence in "American Beauty" in this movie. Which was released in 2010. Yeah.

We saw in when it came out (myself, wife, 3 kids) and it was alright at best. A bit drawn out. The pink flamingo character was pretty entertaining and his backstory was pretty touching.

We won't be getting it on dvd anytime soon and we buy a ton of animated new releases every year.

I had watch gnomeo and juliet movie.I would like to give 7/10.The story of this movie is wonderful but not too much.

It had it's moments and it's good for a few laughs. That being said I'm glad I didn't pay to see it in the theaters, and won't be buying it.

I watched this movie online. Its a fantastic movie. The characters of this movie are so lovely, I just love them.

I liked it :thumbsup2
True it could have been better, but it was cute and the music was great!
It's very creative, and my little sister and baby cousin loooved it!

Gnomeo and Juliet, let's be real I saw the trailer you know is going to be cheesy and if spending your hard-earned money he probably thinks he's going to be fun or who have children who think that. Let me tell you I found it hysterical!

Whenever i see this movie i always remember about my family. I saw this movie many a times with my family sitting around me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter