Gluten Free pricing?

itradehilton

Mouseketeer
The last time at Disney-world we had the DDP but this time it is OOP with the TIW card. Does anyone know how much more GF food costs. Any examples would help me get an idea of what the extra cost will be.

My recollection is that gluten free pizzas were around $12, gluten free mac and cheese was around $7. I don't recall an upcharge for gluten free bread or buns...

At CS locations, my recollection is that if the whole meal is a premade specialty mean (pizza, chicken tenders, mac & cheese, etc) then expect to pay approximately $2 more for your meal but if you're just getting a gluten free bun or having BBQ sauce left off and the rest of the meal is a "regular" meals (prepared with allergy precautions obviously) then you pay the same as everybody else. Desserts are similar price to the regular ones but they're typically smaller. If you'd normally be ordering a kids' pizza then I do believe you'll be paying for an adult allergy one rather than a kids' meal unfortunately (I think; we can't actually eat the pizzas so this is just what I think I've read).

At TS locations, I've never paid any kind of premium for safe foods though I have read of at least one person on this board who was charged something like a $2 or $3 fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter