Gluten free pasta?

eac578

Mouseketeer
I have 2 kids with celiac disease (no gluten) and one of them is also on the spectrum and has very limited accepted foods. Does anyone know of any sit down restaurants that would do an adult meal of plain gluten free pasta?

Thanks!

I know Tony's and Mama Melrose did at one point. I have a friend whose food options are limited and she was pleased that she could eat at both of those places.

I have to think most if not all the italian places on property have GF pasta.

My DW did enjoy the GF pasta at Via Napoli.... Although in this day n age We are still unsure of why they can't make a GF Pizza :confused3. Odd

I have 2 kids with celiac disease (no gluten) and one of them is also on the spectrum and has very limited accepted foods. Does anyone know of any sit down restaurants that would do an adult meal of plain gluten free pasta?

Thanks!
I'm also gluten free and have eaten all over WDW over the years. I remember Tutto Italia in Epcot had a gf pasta. It's been a while since we ate there, but I'm sure they still have it. WDW is usually excellent with gluten free options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter