Gluten Free dining

sskem96 said:
Elmo2200,

Were you able to eat the GF chicken tenders, or did the breading contain corn?

We are planning to bring our own bbq sauce and ketchup. We haven't been able to find any A1 type steak sauce without corn syrup, do you know of any?

I suppose I should take her some "real" syrup too in case they have safe pancakes. She is loving Cherrybrook Kitchen pancakes made with vanilla almond milk. If they have something similar on the ship, she'll be in heaven!

I did not try the gf chicken tenders. I think they had corn but I'm not sure. It was difficult to get answers about food by the pools so I had to wing it. I also didn't try gf donuts or pancakes. I did have a good gf hamburger bun but that wouldn't qualify for my GAPS diet.

and GF muffins.. they are frozen ( on the Magic) and will bring you the wrapper to check for other ingredients too.

My 2 year old son and I are both Celiac and after reading the report linked I was prompted to thinking we could manage on a Disney cruise ship.

I was absolutely blown away by the care they took with us.

You won't be able to do the quick serve restaurants as much, and I would like to figure out how to request that DCL lists allergens/ingredients in their buffet items, but the MDR was A-MAZ-ING.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter