Gluten Free at Universal?

I found it very limited. Had only gluten free food that is naturally without gluten. It was a huge disappointment compared to Disney.

Thanks, that's kind of what I thought. Maybe I will just try and eat light and have a meal when we get back to our resort. I don't think anywhere could beat Disney for gluten free!

So sad to hear of limited choices! We wanted to stop by Harry Potter for a day but I think I'll have to pack my own food while everyone else has some delicious food!

do a search in this forum for the past gluten free threads.

i know phone numbers for chef/restaurants have been listed in some of them.

also check out damo's sticky on where to eat /menu's for UO.

On their menu, they even designate what choices are gluten-free. I had an excellent gluten-free Pad Thai dish... I also want to try their gluten-free fish tacos. Those are just the two options that caught my eye... but there were others.

I've been disappointed in the gluten-free offerings at the other restaurants at the Universal Parks... but Mythos was awesome! Now... if they'd just add a gluten-free dessert option there... sigh...

I have been an annual passholder for three years now and i always go to Margharittaville on Citywalk. (gf buns and brownies!) as the parks have always disappointed me too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter