"Global Weddings Bar" Question

TheMusicLives

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...
Hello! I'm not understanding the way the bar works…say I want to have the Call Wine, Beer, and Liquor package; does that include soft drinks/water, or would I still have to pay for the soft drinks/water?

Secondly, are the drinks taxed separately from the food? For instance, if I have a buffet that costs $105++, would i then have to pay $25++ for the drinks, or $130++?

*++ = .065% plus .21%

Hope that made some kind of sense. I'm super confused so any help is appreciated!

Hello! I'm not understanding the way the bar works…say I want to have the Call Wine, Beer, and Liquor package; does that include soft drinks/water, or would I still have to pay for the soft drinks/water?

Secondly, are the drinks taxed separately from the food? For instance, if I have a buffet that costs $105++, would i then have to pay $25++ for the drinks, or $130++?

*++ = .065% plus .21%

Hope that made some kind of sense. I'm super confused so any help is appreciated!

Hello,
I'm sure lurkyloo will come and correct me if I'm wrong (or clarify anything I say), but the bars include the soft drinks/juices/water, if you go with a pre-paid bar. I just checked my sheet to make sure, but that is why those are listed at the top of the "Package Bars" (page 2) page where the call and house bar offerings are listed. :) However, if you have people under 21 in attendance, you'll be paying for a soft drinks/water package for them (hopefully that makes sense), as opposed to paying the full price of the bar with alcohol for those attendees.

So, if you have 20 adults (21+) and 5 under 21, you would be paying for 20 call bars and 5 soft drinks/water packages.

As for the taxing/service charges, I believe they are both taxed and charged the same way (since they bars say they are subject to both the service charge and sales tax, just like the menus do), but in your budget and BEO, they will be listed separately. So, technically it's calculated the way you first have it listed ($105++ and $25++)...but I literally just did the map, and it costs the same either way. I'm guessing that you're asking mostly because you want to be sure that you can modify the drink package without affecting the actually menu price?

Anyways, hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter