Glee goes Gaga!!

I want to see it soo much, but unfortunatley I will be out :(

I am sorry!
but if you go to hulu or fancast they might have it like tomorrow or in a couple of days.
(I would try fancast first)

They only sing two of her songs, it's not really a totally Gaga-centric episode the same way The Power of Madonna was.

I'm always excited for Glee!
But they're also doing KISS songs. I'm not sure how I feel about that. KISS is my all time favorite band and I'm a little worried that they're not gonna do the songs all that great. But I'm hoping! :)

i almost missed it! my aunt was rushed to the hospital today cause her water broke! i walked in the door as finn said "and thats what you missed on..." few! that was close!!!!

AMAZING. I loved the speech Kurt's dad gave. About time someone said it on national TV.

Fin's outfit at the end made me laugh so hard I choked a little bit :P

I loved the episode!
Even though they only did 2 of her songs, they did them so well.
The whole Kurt and Finn thing was very intense.
The thing that made me sad was that Rachael's mom isnt going to really hang around as her mother anymore!

i didn't get to see that episode because i had to give a speech that nite anyone who is on facebook there is a campain going on to get Cyndi Lauper on Glee i am not in charge of it but if you guys could join it that would be great but you don't have to if you don't want to

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter