• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Glacier Safari 4x4 and Ice Cave in Reykjavik

drizzt117

Disney Doctor
Has anyone done this excursion or something similar? Disney says crampons are optional and recommended in some areas. Do we need to buy these, or would boots be good enough? Thanks.

Has anyone done this excursion or something similar? Disney says crampons are optional and recommended in some areas. Do we need to buy these, or would boots be good enough? Thanks.

Have you tried asking on your cruise meet thread? Since DCL has only been there once, you have less people who have done this excursion. Reykjavik and surrounding area is beautiful, so enjoy!

I was in Iceland this past January for 10 days and I would definitely recommend that in addition to boots that you have some crampons. I purchased Hillsound crampons which are not too expensive, compact and allowed me to venture where others could not because they kept on falling/slipping on the ice. I was really glad I had them.

Hi,
We're a family traveling all the way from Australia. We were really sad to miss out on this excursion cause we went on the moment it hit midnight in America. We were logged out and blocked out of the system for 20 minutes in the middle of booking these and our cart was emptied. Are you able to recall the tour company that Disney used? We've tried most tour companies and they've told us it's impossible to do in the time frame. We are desperate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter