GKTW Meet: Virginia, (PHOTOS ADDED PAGE 10)

I will be there and Shannon84 will possibly be there as well (depending on how she feels after the Richmond Half-Marathon earlier in the day.

That's Great Tim...I didn't get to meet you on the cruise, so I look forward to meeting you and Shannon !!

Sounds good. I guess we should have had a Dis support group at the half-marathon. Something to think about next year.

When you get a chance, I just need both your first names for the name tags.

Thank you.

My name is Tim and her name is Shannon. Can't wait to meet ya'll!

This meet sounds awesome. I can't wait to meet everyone. :thumbsup2

Please sign us up -
me - Kate
DH - Randall
DS - Aidan

Kate :woohoo:

This meet sounds awesome. I can't wait to meet everyone. :thumbsup2

Please sign us up -
me - Kate
DH - Randall
DS - Aidan

Kate :woohoo:

Hi Kate: We are so glad you will be able to join us. I just need the age of Aidan, when you get a chance. Thanks. See you in November.

Hi Everyone:

For those of you that are bringing your children to the Meet, could you share with us your child's favorite Disney character? Cheri and I are working on some "surprises" for the kids and we needed to know this information.

Also, if anything special is happening around our Dis Meet time, please let us know. I know of a birthday that will be on November 12.

We need favorite Disney character information by September 3, 2011.

Thank you. And.....

Just 90 days until our Meet.

Hi Everyone:

For those of you that are bringing your children to the Meet, could you share with us your child's favorite Disney character? Cheri and I are working on some "surprises" for the kids and we needed to know this information.

Also, if anything special is happening around our Dis Meet time, please let us know. I know of a birthday that will be on November 12.

Thank you. And.....

My DS's favorite characters are Chip n' Dale. :thumbsup2

Hi Everyone:

Thank you. And.....

Me thinks these 90 days are going to go by fast...so much to do...oh my!!! :rotfl2:

Hi Everyone:

Thank you. And.....

My kids favs are Princess Aurora (DD5), Sebastian the crab (DS7), Pooh (DD13). Thx

Updates! I realized that you have my husband's board name, but not his real name. DEA = Eric. :)

The girls' favorite Disney character - at the moment - is Rapunzel. If this should shift for one or both of them before September 3rd, I'll let you know...

XO
Liz

Krista is big on the Faries, esp. Tink, Silvermist & Rosetta.

Jeff...hmmmm Pooh & Stitch.

Hi everyone:

For those of you that plan on staying at a hotel, due to a long drive or just because you want to, let me give you some suggestions.

There is a Days Inn off of Huguenot Road (near Chesterfield Towne Center) which is less than half a mile from River Towne Cafe'. There is a Holiday Inn off of Kroger Center Road. If you take a right out of the hotel the road leads directly to Alversar Drive, which is where River Towne' Cafe is located. There is also a Hampton Inn off of Research Road. This hotel is located between the other two I mentioned.

That is it for hotels in this area.

DO NOT stay at Days Inn off of Midlothian Turnpike and Chippenham Parkway. Yucky hotel in a not so nice area. Basically do not stay anywhere east of Chippenham Parkway. That area is not a really great area and I fear for your safety.

If you have any questions about another hotel, just let me know and I can tell you about the location.

Just 85 more days!!!!

Can you please add us to the list?

Me - Dwayne Sr
DW - Ginger
DS (21) - Dwayne Jr
DD (16) - Shelby
DD (15) - Brittany

Can you please add us to the list?

Me - Dwayne Sr
DW - Ginger
DS (21) - Dwayne Jr
DD (16) - Shelby
DD (15) - Brittany

Welcome !!! Wow...I didn't know there were DISers in VA Beach other than me...looking forward to meeting you.

I just found out that I am getting something very cool for the auction...you don't want to miss out on it !!!!!

Melissa is on vacation this week, and I'm going next week. After that, things should start moving along with the meet.

I have some serious shopping to do while in WDW....hope I have enough suitcase space! :scared1:

I just found out that I am getting something very cool for the auction...you don't want to miss out on it !!!!!

Melissa is on vacation this week, and I'm going next week. After that, things should start moving along with the meet.

I have some serious shopping to do while in WDW....hope I have enough suitcase space! :scared1:

Have a great trip! 10 days until our first cruise!

what a great thing you are all doing. I wish I could go and meet some of my fellow Hampton Roads (And mid-atlantic) Dis-ers but I plan to be at DHS that day.

Cherinva did you say there was a way we could donate through the meet or is it best to do so through the boards weblink?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter