• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GKTW Event: North Texas Meet - March 22, 2014

Hope to make this if I have any money left from going to the world March 3-8

so be 2 of us since will bring my son

Count us in for two possibly three. So excited to meet other local Disney fans and help support a great cause.

Just looked at the menu, and it looks like it would be safe to assume that there will be vegetarian options. True or false?

I am getting my ducks in a row, and I will rsvp when I do!

Thanks for organizing this!

Hi my parents Mary and Lou are Disney fanatics and just recently moved from Buffalo to Dallas last week, so would love to come and meet some new friends! My mom has a conflict with the date but my dad will be attending. He does not have a login so he asked me to sign him up. He is looking forward to it!

Hi my parents Mary and Lou are Disney fanatics and just recently moved from Buffalo to Dallas last week, so would love to come and meet some new friends! My mom has a conflict with the date but my dad will be attending. He does not have a login so he asked me to sign him up. He is looking forward to it!

now can ya make all this icky weather goooooo aawwaayyyyyy?????:laughing:
Getting all caught up on your wedding trip report.:goodvibes

T.T.F.N.:wave:
&
Cheers Y'all

We have been told that we can fit about 55 people comfortably in the venue. Has everyone who has responded thus far still planning on coming? Trying to get some firm numbers so we can move forward and begin to finalize the details.

So far we are planning on coming it will be 3 adults. I won't know till early March if I have to work that day.

We have been told that we can fit about 55 people comfortably in the venue. Has everyone who has responded thus far still planning on coming? Trying to get some firm numbers so we can move forward and begin to finalize the details.

Wish I could bring my best Bud.......'Ladybug'......
but she's a Dog.:rotfl:

Countin' down the day until this event.popcorn::
CYA -

T.T.F.N.:goodvibes
& Cheers Y'all

There will be 3 of us -- 2 adults and our DD (8 years old). We live in Houston. Can you tell me what hotels are close to the venue? We aren't familiar with the area though we lived in Denton years ago. Excited!!!:banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter