GKTW EVENT: NJ DIS Meet Weekend - APRIL 25-27! THE TOTAL IS IN!!!!

Sales.jpg

ONE TICKET LEFT! This is IT, everybody! If you want to join DIS friends and members of The DIS Unplugged, NOW is the time to buy your ticket to Saturday's Main Event!!!!! We are able to accommodate three extra people if the full weekend package is purchased, but that is it!

Register NOW before it's too late!!!! We can absolutely not fit any other people into Saturday's event if you don't purchase your ticket right now!

Sold.jpg

SOLD! That's right every ticket for this year's Main Event at the NJ DIS MEET WEEKEND is gone! We are able to squeeze in THREE MORE PEOPLE with the purchase of a weekend package, but that's it! For those who can't make it during the day, join us on either the night of April 25 or 26 for some fun with local Disney fans and members of The DIS Unplugged! We still have tickets left for those events!

So who from the podcast team will be there?
Will John and Kevin be able to make it this year?

So who from the podcast team will be there?
Will John and Kevin be able to make it this year?

Don't know who will be there, but I do know that John and Kevin will be thousands and thousands of miles away on those dates.

Have you sponsored one of our waaaaay-braver-than-me Tastykake Eating Contest competitors yet?

I'm sure you've sponsored someone in a walk-a-thon before. This is just like walk-a-thon... for their stomachs :rotfl:

Every last nickel of the money our glorious gluttons raise goes directly to Give Kids the World! 100% of it. So if you give us $1, we pass that entire buck right to them.

And you'll get to watch it all happen, even if you're not there!

See all the details here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=50994158#post50994158

:thumbsup2 We appreciate donations in ANY amount! :thumbsup2

That's it, boys and girls!
We are

for ALL events!

Can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks!

AACK! I waited too long! If there are any cancellations, please let me know!
Bernie

I'm so sorry! But we are packed to the gills!!! :crowded:

You can still be a part of the fun and donate to the Tastykake Olympics
You can support one of our contestants or the Meet in general.

We are encouraging everyone who can't be with us that weekend to still help the KIDS and make a donation through this link: EVENTZILLA
The code is NJDISMEET.

Thanks! Hope we see you next year!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter