GKTW Event: 4th annual NE Dis Meet to benifit GKTW - Oct 3-5, 2014

I'm trying to contact someone involved with organizing this event. I sent a PM to TSWJan78, but no reply.

Thanks!

I'm trying to contact someone involved with organizing this event. I sent a PM to TSWJan78, but no reply.

Thanks!
HI! I am on the committee, what can I do for you?

Erika

Sorry... I just saw your PM. I need to get better at checking those again.

I will reply in a few.

Thank for your offer to help.

Tara

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:confused3I have never been to a DisMeet and only heard about them when I finally started listening to Dis Podcasts. Tell me what they are, what you do, cost, etc. We live in RI and have been to WDW over 50 times. So go figure, that we have never heard of or been to a DisMeet!!

:confused3I have never been to a DisMeet and only heard about them when I finally started listening to Dis Podcasts. Tell me what they are, what you do, cost, etc. We live in RI and have been to WDW over 50 times. So go figure, that we have never heard of or been to a DisMeet!!

A meet is a fun day or weekend to get together with like minded Disney fans and raise money for Give kids the World.

Every year at the New England meet is a little different and we are in the early stages of planning this years event but in the past we have had events like private movie screenings, A Welcome Dinner, Mini Golf Tournament, Trivia challenges, A BBQ, a day at the Big E, a Pancake breakfast to name a few. You may start the weekend not knowing anyone but you leave friends.

We hope you decide to join us.

A meet is a fun day or weekend to get together with like minded Disney fans and raise money for Give kids the World.

Every year at the New England meet is a little different and we are in the early stages of planning this years event but in the past we have had events like private movie screenings, A Welcome Dinner, Mini Golf Tournament, Trivia challenges, A BBQ, a day at the Big E, a Pancake breakfast to name a few. You may start the weekend not knowing anyone but you leave friends.

We hope you decide to join us.

You forgot podcast recordings when possible... :)

I went to my first NE DisMeet last June. It was amazing. Such hard work and organization went into it. The silent auction was stellar, podcast was cool. Met so many great people (I went alone for the welcome dinner, felt awkward for a few minutes...somehow sat next to Pete and Dustin...).
The Divas did an amazing job.

I went to my first NE DisMeet last June. It was amazing. Such hard work and organization went into it. The silent auction was stellar, podcast was cool. Met so many great people (I went alone for the welcome dinner, felt awkward for a few minutes...somehow sat next to Pete and Dustin...).
The Divas did an amazing job.

We have a plan in place fro this year for first timers. So glad you had fun Dave!!

Lucky me, I have been to the 3 previous meets and probably going to hit number 4. My first meet had me there alone and not knowing anyone, I felt very comfortable and have made some great friends. Remember if you haven't been to a meet that you already have something in common with most people there - a love of Disney.

Val & I are planning on being there. Might be a good excuse for a road trip!!!

Replying to my own post here. We will be Florida residents by then. Actually we are closing on the new house next week and will be making the permanent move shortly thereafter. But, we are planning on a road trip to come to this event. Hope to find some "treasures" as we clean out the old house that can be donated for the silent auction.

Replying to my own post here. We will be Florida residents by then. Actually we are closing on the new house next week and will be making the permanent move shortly thereafter. But, we are planning on a road trip to come to this event. Hope to find some "treasures" as we clean out the old house that can be donated for the silent auction.

Congrats on the upcoming signing!

I am both happy and sad... :)

I am excited to say I hope to be a first time attendee! I just found the PODCAST last summer and have become quickly addicted! I am a huge Disney fan and try to go every year....I can't wait to meet some new friends and help GKTW!! :yay:

:grouphug:

We will be doing some planning....what would you like to see at this years meet? what group adventure/activity would you look forward to in New England in the Fall with friends?

What would you like to see the podcast team do to raise $$ for GKTW..
.eat some raw quahogs maybe..Hmmm...... :confused3

:grouphug:

We will be doing some planning....what would you like to see at this years meet? what group adventure/activity would you look forward to in New England in the Fall with friends?

What would you like to see the podcast team do to raise $$ for GKTW..
.eat some raw quahogs maybe..Hmmm...... :confused3

How about a whale watch?

I strongly advocate exposing the podcast team to Candlepin Bowling.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter