GKTW Event: 4th annual NE Dis Meet to benifit GKTW - Oct 3-5, 2014

Does anyone have any idea how long the group rate will be available for? We're still figuring out the logistics of our trip, but we don't want to miss out on the price. Is there currently a cut off for registration as well or is it still too far out?

We will probably book tonight for the events on Friday night and Sunday. We live in Springfield, so we will just make day trips there.

I'm talking a friend into going who is a huge Disney fan but never been. All three of us will be first timers for this event.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

We will probably book tonight for the events on Friday night and Sunday. We live in Springfield, so we will just make day trips there.

Just be aware that it will take you a good 2 hours each way to get to the meet. :car:

I think we will head down Friday morning (after rush hour) and spend the day and do the dinner. Sunday we will leave around 7am from here. The drive is easy (at least we don't have to navigate the streets of Boston for this trip) :)

If we can work it out where we can do the entire weekend, we will but right now it looks like 2 day trips.

Hi Everyone,

Just signed up!! On Friday for the dinner there will be 3 of us. I'm brining a good friend who has never been to Disney :confused: (no seriously).

On Sunday we will be doing the brunch/Podcast. There will be 4 of us. The other friend is a huge Disney fan is has been many times to WDW and DL.

None of us have ever done a Dismeet for GKTW event and we are so excited. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Susan

Hi all,

Looking forward to a great DISmeet and fundraiser. An immense Thank You to Tara and the all the hard working volunteers to put on these 2014 events. Thank Y'all!!

Last year was my first experience at a DISmeet. It was so welcoming and friendly. Thank you to everyone who participated last year, and all those coming this year.

With heartfelt gratitude,
Tiggerette (Krista)

Hi Everyone,

I just learned of this event today and would love to participate.

Here is my dillema. I am going to be landing in Manchester NH at noon on Oct 4th coming back from Disney World from 8 days at CBR. I land at noon, so could be down there around 2pm. I am just wondering if people typically stay up pretty late and if it would be worth going for the one night. As I must be crazy I hop back on a plane on Sunday to go to Anaheim for a work trip in which I will be visting Disneyland as well. Going to be a great couple weeks.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, :banana:

Hi Everyone,

Here is my dillema. I am going to be landing in Manchester NH at noon on Oct 4th coming back from Disney World from 8 days at CBR. I land at noon, so could be down there around 2pm. I am just wondering if people typically stay up pretty late and if it would be worth going for the one night. As I must be crazy I hop back on a plane on Sunday to go to Anaheim for a work trip in which I will be visting Disneyland as well. Going to be a great couple weeks.

I would say yes. Speaking for myself and a few of my friends I know are going, we do stay up pretty late... and if you're going to be getting there at 2pm, you'll be there in plenty of time for bowling and socializing.

Thanks for the input. I will be registering for the bowling and possibly brunch. Can't wait to meet everyone.

:smickey:Have a Magical Day:mickeyjum

Does anyone have any idea how long the group rate will be available for? We're still figuring out the logistics of our trip, but we don't want to miss out on the price. Is there currently a cut off for registration as well or is it still too far out?

The group rate is available until it is gone.. and we have 5 rooms left so I would book sooner rather than later!!

Hi Everyone,

Saturday Night's Bowling and dessert party will go until 11 when we will then head back to the hotel bar I am sure!! Can you fly out of Boston Sunday so you can stay for the podcast recording?

I think we're close to 65 or 70 Dave. I will update today.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Registered the other day for my first time! Bringing my best friend, my husband, son, and a very good friend who's daughter had a wish trip to GKTW when she was 3. Luckily she is 21 and healthy now. We all can't wait. Trying to get a few more friends to come along too!

Registered the other day for my first time! Bringing my best friend, my husband, son, and a very good friend who's daughter had a wish trip to GKTW when she was 3. Luckily she is 21 and healthy now. We all can't wait. Trying to get a few more friends to come along too!

:welcome:

I'm so excited.... Just waiting to hear from Mom, to see if we need to swing by Greenfield to pick her up.

[We're coming from KY, so it's not that much out of our way.]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter