GKTW Any info greatly recievied !!

buzz for boys

<font color=royalblue><marquee>Certified Serious S
Hi to everyone,

We are going on our first ever trip to wdw and are staying for the first week at GKTW. We are going in 21 days and I am feeling really apprehensive I really dont know how my three boys aged 6 4 and 2 will cope with the long haul flight and then i am bothered about what to expect at GKTW. I have read every single posting on here about GKTW but everyone is really sparse with the info they give out. I particularly would like to know if everyone has to go around in a group or are you just told what park to do on certain days??? My little man is still really quite poorly and I am dreading the idea of not been able to keep up with everyone else ?? How much are you left to your own devices ??
Any info about GKTW would be greatly apprecieted !!
Thanks

The village has set times for breatfast and dinner. if you stay at the village during lunch time, you can get a sandwich at the ice cream palace. I have pictures of all the buildings if you want them, PM me and i will send them.

The village has meet and greet with the characters (mickey and minnie are sepreate) we saw goofy, alice, belle, pluto. they also have different events in the evening.

As far as a group thing. your family takes it at the pace they want. If you have your own transportation, the bunny book (this is given to you when you check in) gives you specific directions to all the parks.

One thing that we did not get to do- tuck in. there is a sign up book in the main building- you sign up for a time to have mrs. claytom come and tuck the kids into bed. the kids wanted to do it, but the times were all filled.

the pizza delivery was great. we would get back from the parks and order pizza for a snack. (we would get back after dinner time)

I thought you might like to know that while working on the MK ferryboats (the big ones that travel ttc/mk), I've spoken with a ton of our wish kids and their families. Where they are staying always comes up in the conversation. 99 times out of 100 it's the Village. When I ask how they like it, the overwhelming response---

It's COOL!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :love:

:wave: See ya real soon!

Thanks so much . I think it is unusual for wish kids from uk to go to wdw as I seem unable to find anyone who has been !!! Its a bit scary not really knowing what to wxpect but Im sure we will love it whatever. Thanks for your feedback much appreciated !!

I can't remember if the other GKTW posts have the website listed, but here it is:
www.gktw.org
I'm pretty sure there is a "Contact Us" link on their webpage if you have questions that are not answered here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter