Give me some reasons to go to WDW

Pretty much everyone has the same opinion, you should definately try it. I agree. We definately go to WDW more than DLR, only been there 4 times. About 11 times for WDW. From someone who loves Disney and the entire Disney experience, Disneyland is Walt's park and honestly I feel that when I am there. I so much more love DL than the MK in WDW. It is smaller and IMHO just more magical. With that being said on the "Resort Side" in terms of resturants, entertaiment and theme parks WDW can't be beat. There is magic at every turn. You could honestly spend a day visiting the hotels and you would have fun doing it. The water parks can't be beat, the mini golf is totally fun (crazy to say, but they are great courses) the Downtown Area is fiiled to the brim with stores. You can parasail, fish and rent surrey bikes as well as mousecraft to drive around the lakes of WDW. Of course all the that is very pricey and you can definatley spend ALOT of money. I say do your homework. These boards are filled with WDW experts, on line sights like All Ears and Mousavers (just to name a few) can give you loads of advice. You will need a plan of some sort, but do one that works for your family. I agee with the other posers, you should give it try! Good luck with your decision.

Maybe it is because we live in NY now but I find that WDW is always so much cheaper than DLR! I Love them both thought I have gone to WDW over 50 times and DLR only 5 it is not because I prefer one over the other.
If you do a package when they have free dining it is not that expensive at all.
One important note though One of the other posters went in 2001 and didn't plan ADR's and said it was fine While that may have been the case 10 years ago it isn't now Why get there and not be able to eat where you want because you didn't make reservations?
It is always hard to get a table at certain places
My biggest advice is do your homework. Everyone I know who goes and doesn't plan comes back not enjoying their trip to WDW. If you plan ahead it really can be a magical trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter