Give it to me straight, am I goofing? MNSSHP

BecuzImaLady

Mouseketeer
Ok, just give it to me straight. I have a daughter who is turning 16 in September. She has a school holiday on September 23 which happens to be her birthday (lucky). She loves MNSSHP as we were there in 2019. My husband and I were thinking how cool it would be to take her again as a surprise. I have a 2 year old that can’t hang so I want to leave her at home with my mom for just 1 night. So here’s the logistics: fly out morning of Sept 23, go to party that night after testing in hotel (Holiday Inn Disney Springs). Get up next morning and check out at 11 and fly back home next day. Am I goofing and that is a terrible plan? Is it not even worth it time wise? Thanks for your help and opinions.

It could be exhausting depending upon how long your flight will be, particularly if you're planning to stay till the party ends.

And then, there's the potential monkeywrench of a flight cancellation shortly before your departure date as crazy as airline schedules have become. Really could become a disaster in short order if your carefully scheduled flight got bumped hours later...

If you're eager to gamble, give it a go. I doubt I'd risk it myself as unpredictable as flying on a tight schedule seems to be currently.

Ok, just give it to me straight. I have a daughter who is turning 16 in September. She has a school holiday on September 23 which happens to be her birthday (lucky). She loves MNSSHP as we were there in 2019. My husband and I were thinking how cool it would be to take her again as a surprise. I have a 2 year old that can’t hang so I want to leave her at home with my mom for just 1 night. So here’s the logistics: fly out morning of Sept 23, go to party that night after testing in hotel (Holiday Inn Disney Springs). Get up next morning and check out at 11 and fly back home next day. Am I goofing and that is a terrible plan? Is it not even worth it time wise? Thanks for your help and opinions.
Would you adopt me???

In a normal world I would say rock and roll. 2000 flights cancelled in the last few days. Gotta consider that. At least make the effort and you may have no issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter