Girls Trip One More Time...Final Plans, The End 5/23

wow what a nice long trip you have planned! awesome! I am bummed that I am again missing my DIS friends by 2-3 weeks.

hmmm Disney wedding? yes please! LOL

I'm here! A girls trip sounds like so much fun!

I hope we are able to set up a meet while your there!

Hi Kathy! I'm checking in! Looking forward to your plans! Too bad I left Phoenix - we could have met up - I meant to connect with Mary, but things were crazy for us, and then we were gone. I'm excited for you to see DLR!:banana: We are thinking DLR in 2016 with our Mark and his fam.

Hey Kathy! It's Talissa!! I'm going to follow along. I haven't been on the DIS in years! It's time for me to come back :)

Life would not be complete without knowing there was a KatMark TR or PTR in motion. :goodvibes

I'm glad you are starting a new PTR, Ms. Kat.

Especially for a girls trip!! :yay:

Kathy I'm in! I'm off the boards one day and look what happens!
:)

Another PTR fun to join in.

Page 3 :duck: Sorry....Kathy, thank you SO much for the link :hug: As always, love the intro...ready for more :hyper:

I'm here! and wow! 3 pages already!!

Can't wait to hear more of your plans! Sounds like a fun trip!

Yay for a girls trip! Sounds like so much fun!!!

And, what an amazing place the Disboards are...to meet so many amazing people! :flower3:

And to make up for being on Page 3 here is my third post:rotfl2: Great intro and do I detect another wedding announcement :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter